Created By: Heritage Hill Association
This brick building was originally constructed in 1870. In the 1870s and 1890s, it had a real estate, doctors, and Lawyers offices. This building had segmented arch windows above the second floor. The top floor had an ornate metal façade.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.