Created By: Heritage Hill Association
January 1904 original three-story building that stood here burnt. from 1928 until 1936 Baurnie-Anderson Jewelry was here. In 1938 Burlington Federal Savings and Loan Association was here. In 1952 the Burlington Federal remodeled the front of the building to its current look. In 1972 the current occupant Law's Jewelry took over the building.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street