Created By: Heritage Hill Association
From 1893 to 1934 this building was the John Boesch Department store. Then it became the Zephyr Theatre. Currently, it is owned by the Methodist Church. The first floor is a Trade Free store and meeting room. The second floor is a banquet room that holds 300.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street