Created By: Heritage Hill Association
This building was built to be a Masonic lodge which was on the 3rd floor in 1883. The first floor was a boot and shoe company "Droegmeyer" from 1884 to 1893. It was followed by John Boesch Department store 1893 to 1934. The first floor is currently Mundt Piano and Organ.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street