Created By: Heritage Hill Association
1867 was the year this series of buildings were built by A. Lauer and sons. 1870's the Krieg flour & feeds groceries was located here. in 1890 a famous clothing house was located here - L. Hirsch and son. This was followed in 1902 by Robinson Drug Company which was here until 1971. The current occupant Natures Corner has natural supplements, candy, and many organic food products.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street