Created By: Thomasville Tourism Commission and Thomasville Public Library
Prominent, three-story, brick corner building constructed in 1902 and greatly altered intially around 1953 and more recently. Thomasville Drug Store occupied the first floor beginning in 1902. State Ccommercial Bank was the principal occupant for much of the twentieth century and was responsible for the building's major alterations.
This point of interest is part of the tour: The Commerce Walk