Created By: Heritage Hill Association
In 1873 this building was built by Andres Ganz. After a fire, a saloon was built and Wells and Hirsch hide's occupied this space. David Schenk sold cigars out of here in 1880. In 1840's a Tavern and restaurant as well as a coffee shop located here. In 1994 that Paddle Wheel lounge was created. The Paddle Wheel currently occupies 613 615 of this building.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street