Created By: Los Angeles Visionaries Association
Al Levy's Café
Abram Edelman, arch, 1905, 263-73 S Main.
The main dining room had a large art glass dome, an overhanging gallery for musicians, a grand staircase to the mezzanine. The second floor had sixty-five private dining rooms, also an English room, a French room and a Dutch room. There were also banquet rooms, handsomely furnished parlors for women, a smoking room for men, etc.
The top floors were removed in 1960.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Romanesque Revival Downtown