Created By: Alpharetta Historical Society
Methodist circuit riders held camp meetings here in the early 1830s and a meeting house existed as early as 1834. In 1871, Isham Teasley donated land where the brick chapel now stands. A white frame church was there until 1931.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Alpharetta Historic Walk
Please send change requests to email@example.com.