Created By: VistaWorks
Located on the southeast corner of 5th and Harrison is the three story brick and sandstone bank building built in the Romanesque style. The building is 25 feet wide and 110 feet deep with a 17 foot tower of red sandstone. The corner tower is topped with a bell shaped metal painted dome. The building’s first occupant in 1892 was the American National Bank.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Leadville Walking Tour