Created By: Olmsted Falls City School District
This home was originally owned by cobbler named Andrew Peters and built around 1878. He made and sold shoes from his home. The home was built facing another direction and was moved in 1946 by the owner Grover Imahoff, who was the school superintendent then. Notice the front door is not on the front of the house, but on its side. Notice the differences in the pictures.
8007 Columbia Rd.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Olmsted Falls Historical Tour