Created By: Bloomsburg High School - Social Studies in Action
Carver Hall was built in the Georgian Revival Style with Italianate Revival Elements. The center cupola was replaced by a projecting domed bell tower in 1900. Lights were added to the tower in 1954 as a memorial to students who died serving in World War II. Originally called Institute Hall, it was the first building erected on the present campus. Later renamed in honor of Henry Carver, the Principal from the year 1866 to the year 1871.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Bloomsburg