Created By: Marist College
Champagnat hall was built in 1964 and was named in honor of Marcellin Champagnat. Marcellin Champagnat was a French Priest who founded the Marist brothers in 1817. Champagnat hall consists of 9 stories and houses close to 400 first year students. This hall was recently renovated to allow students easy access to the dining hall and the student center.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Marist College Campus Tour