Created By: individual
100 Kings Highway North, Cherry Hill.
One of the oldest cemeteries .in present Cherry Hill Township, the cemetery contains an estimated 8,726 interments. Established in 1746, it is the only remnant of the Colestown community. Its Itaianate gatehouse was listed in the National Register in 1975. One side of the gatehouse was used as a chapel for funeral services, and the other side contained living quarters for the superintendent of the cemetery. Below the chapel is a receiving vault.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Camden County History Tour