Created By: Columbus Area Visitors Center
General visiting hours: Mon-Fri (9:00-5:00) Sun (12:00-5:00)
This historic building, originally owned by John Storey in 1864, is now home to the Columbus Visitor's Center. The Visitor's Center is home to a gift shop, various works of art, including a large yellow glass chandelier created by Dale Chihuly. Starting point of many tours, and showing place of free informational videos on Columbus, this makes a great stop on everyone's list.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Cummins New Employee Orientation Tour