Conservatory Hall / "The Little Theater" and Administrative Annex
Ithaca, New York 14850, United States
Created By: The History Center in Tompkins County
Point of Interest Details
Bordering DeWitt Park to the north of the Boardman House used to be Conservatory Hall/"The Little Theater," a concert hall built in 1913, and an Administrative Annex built in 1917. Both were demolished in 1972.