Created By: Visit Madison, Inc.
The Eagle Cotton Mill was built by Robert H. Rankin and James White in 1884, the company was the maker of sheeting and seamless bags and it employed over 400 employees during that time. It was used during WWII by Meese Inc which owned the building from 1938 until the 1990's. It is now awaiting future development.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Madison's Treasures Tours