Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
This building is on the former site of the River Inn previously known as Devils Elbow Cafe which was the post office from 1933-1941. A postcard picture describes the cafe as: "When the main street of America winds its way through one of the most scenic areas in the Ozark region".
Image courtesy of the Terry Primas & John Bradbury collection
This point of interest is part of the tour: Route 66 Driving Tour