Created By: Downtown Ithaca Alliance
Also known as the Beebe-Halsey House, this house is one of the oldest standing buildings in Ithaca and a prime example of the Federal style. It was built in 1820 by banker Jeremiah Beebe, who sold it to William Halsey in 1850, who then added a rear service wing. The narrow, three-bay facade hides the depth and true size of the building, which extends far back. The building was bought in 2012 by Tom Seany and Nancy Medsker and has since functioned as the DeWitt Park Inn.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Architectural Walking Tour of Downtown Ithaca