Created By: Visit Madison, Inc.
409 Poplar Street. The congregation was organized in 1866 as Bryant's Chapel. It moved to Poplar Street in 1878. They were able to build the church with the help of the Church Extension Society for Black Methodists. The church closed in 2002.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Churches Walking Tour
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.