Created By: Ithaca Heritage
Next door to the Division of Physiotherapy, at 404 E. Buffalo Street, was Egbert Hall, the residence for many years of the College's founder, William Grant Egbert. Later, it was also a women's dormitory at various points. Both buildings were demolished in the 1970s. A young William Grant Egbert appears in one of the attached photos; he was president of the Ithaca Conservatory of Music from 1892 to 1924.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Ithaca College: A Walking Tour of Its Downtown Roots