Created By: Anne Steinert
The Federal Reserve Building built in 1927 was the home of the Cincinnati Branch of the Federal Reserve of Cleveland until it moved down Fourth Street in 1977. The building was built by the Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce with the Federal Reserve as their primary tenant. The architects were local firms Tietig and Lee and Harry Hake.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Downtown Cincinnati - Anne D. Steinert