Created By: Ithaca Heritage
309 North Cayuga Street, built in 1890-1891
Designed in the Romanesque style by William Henry Miller, this is the third Baptist church on this location, replacing churches built in 1831 and 1855. John D. Rockefeller helped fund the construction. The building interior was renovated from 1976 to 1978 and is designated as an historic landmark at the local, state, and national levels.
This point of interest is part of the tour: William Henry Miller Downtown Architecture Walking Tour