Created By: Ithaca Heritage
302 North Aurora Street, built in 1893-1894
This is the second William Henry Miller designed church to be on this location. After the previous church burned down in 1893, Miller donated his services to design a new Romanesque church in memory of his mother. The original plan called for a pyramidal roof, but a tall steeple was built instead so that students would be sure to see it.
This point of interest is part of the tour: William Henry Miller Downtown Architecture Walking Tour