Created By: Marist College
This building has served multiple purposes throughout its time. Named after Brother Paul Ambrose Fontaine, it was constructed in 1956. Originally this hall served as a dining room, and a study hall for the Marist Brothers. Additions were made a couple years later, serving as a dormitory for the student brothers. Another addition was made to incorporate the Humanities Division. With all these new additions, the original part of the building served as a library until the Library we know today (Cannavino Library) was built.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Marist College Campus Tour