Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
The South Pacific Railway built the original depot in 1869. It was later in 1889 due to tremendous growth. This depot did more passsenger and freight business than all the other towns in the county. The depot was located further south on Hwy 17. The city moved it to this current location and opened the depot as a museum whic is open by appointment and during special events. Please visit the Crocker City Hall for access.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Frisco Railroad