Created By: Lake Hartwell Country - Leadership Pendleton on the Map
SITE #27: Gallows Hill
Named because of an alleged hanging on the property in the past, this 1840 house was begun by Col. Joseph Taylor and in the 1860s was a home of the Rev. Dr. John B. Adger. The house was restored and expanded in 1985 and is located at 441 Greenville St.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Pendleton Historic Walking Tour