Created By: UW-Madison
520 Elm Drive
Built in 1868
The Horse Barn, originally referred to as the farm barn, housed livestock and draft horses. In about 1899, the barn was redesigned for draft horses to work the nearby fields and was renamed the Horse Barn. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This point of interest is part of the tour: University of Wisconsin-Madison West CALS