Created By: Northville Historical Society
Built between 1830 and 1850, the original structure was the last timber-framed building standing in downtown Northville. Taken apart board by board and reconstructed using some of the original materials, the reconstructed store was completed in 2010. The main floor houses the Museum Store.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Mill Race Village, Northville