Created By: Rideau District Museum
The Myers Block ~ 14 Bedford Street
Built in 1915. Over the years many merchants and businesses have operated from this block. At one time Burt Adams published The Review Mirror here, while John North had a shoe shop in the middle section with Charlie Gorell’s Tailor shop on the other side.
This point of interest is part of the tour: The Walking Tour of Westport, Ontario