Created By: David
913 Baltimore Avenue
Wilkinson and Crans (1926)
Displaying both Jacobethan and Chicago Style elements, the Kansas City School of Law Building is the fourth location for the school. Established in 1895 by prominent attorneys and judges, the Kansas City School of Law originally was housed in the New York Life Building. Kansas City University (now the University of Missouri-Kansas City) merged with the law school in 1938.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Library District Walking Tour