Created By: David
Architect unknown (c. 1905)
This masonry and reinforced concrete three-story building has its ties to the Neo-Classical tradition of architecture. Like other commercial buildings in the immediate area, this property was the location of a printing-related concern.
The Camerograph Company, a Delaware-based operation specializing in the photographic facsimile machine, was the first industry to occupy the building. The neighboring LaRue Printing Company later used this address as their second home.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Library District Walking Tour