Created By: Marist College
This residence hall opened in 1963. The building’s construction was funded with a federal government loan. When women were first invited to live on campus in 1969, they occupied the sixth floor of Leo Hall. It is currently being used as a co ed residence for freshman students. The residence hall is dedicated to the memory of Brother Leo Brouiletter, Provincial of the Marist Brothers, from 1921-1930. Brother Leo was responsible for securing the original charter for the Marist Normal Training School in 1929.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Marist College Campus Tour