Created By: Ithaca Heritage
At 128 East Buffalo Street is the Library/Annex ("County Building C"), built in 1953. Second-story studios for radio and TV were added in 1958 and used until the move to South Hill in 1969. In this aerial-view photo, one can see the Library/Annex--the one-story building to the right of the Boardman House.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Ithaca College: A Walking Tour of Its Downtown Roots