Created By: Olmsted Falls City School District
This house is one that got moved around Olmsted Falls quite a bit. This was the final resting place. The most interesting thing about this house is that in 1955 the Olmsted Community donated it to the Cuyahoga County Library system. Before the new library was built on Mapleway Drive, this was its location. Olmsted Falls once had what was called The Oxcart Library on The Village Green. Some of the original books from that library in the 1800s, were once housed in this building. When it was closed, the books were moved to the North Olmsted Public Library and can still be seen today.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Olmsted Falls Historical Tour