Created By: Los Angeles Visionaries Association
AKA the Orpheum after 1903, and the Lyceum after 1911, 227 South Spring is built by William Hayes Perry in 1888 (and is thus also referred to as the Perry Building).
Its architects are F. J. Capitain and J. Lee Burton.
It is demolished for a parking lot in 1941.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Romanesque Revival Downtown