Created By: Lake Hartwell Country - Leadership Pendleton on the Map
SITE #5: Lowther Hall
The home, built in 1793, for Dr. William Hunter, was purchased in 1815 for the Right Honorable William Lord Viscount Lowther, a Lord of the Treasury of Great Britain. It was expanded to its present size in 1895 by William Henry Trescott.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Pendleton Historic Walking Tour