Created By: Visit Madison, Inc.
Madision Presbyterian church is located at 202 Broadway; Greek Revival with Baroque-style bell tower. This building was erected by the First Presbyterians in 1846 - 1847 after an earlier church on West and Presbyterian burned. In 1921, after an 88-year separation, the 1st and 2nd Presbyterian reunited and chose this building to be called Madison Presbyterian. It is still an active church.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Churches Walking Tour