Created By: The History Center in Tompkins County
The Martin Institute for Speech Correction, formely at 311 N. Tioga Street, housed boarding rooms and classrooms for a school of elocution, one of the Conservatory's first affiliates (1921-1936). The building was later a dormitory (1930-1953) for the College. It was demolished in 1976.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Ithaca College: A Walking Tour of Its Downtown Roots