Created By: Historic Northampton/Forbes Library
Coolidge's law office was located in the central portion of the Masonic Building from 1898-1918. The windows of this office are flanked by Ionic columns and decorated with griffins. It was built in 1898 and designed by architect R.F. Putnam.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Calvin Coolidge Walking Tour
Please send change requests to email@example.com.