Created By: Myrtle Creek Historical Society
At the corner of Second and Hall is the McGee house. It is believed that a man named McGee had the house built circa 1900. He was a blacksmith. His son, Charles McGee, was also a blacksmith. This house has been completely restored...actually restored twice! During initial restoration the house caught fire and they had to start over! Restoration was completed and it looks beautiful now, inside and out..
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historical Sites Downtown Myrtle Creek