Created By: neighbourhood history group
This 1929 house was built for Dr. Edwin Mounteer, a dentist who lived here until 1941. It features a Tudor window and a cat-slide roof. The City of Regina neighbourhood walking tour book notes that it is similar to the house located at 278 Angus, both constructed by Waterman-Waterbury Manufacturing Company the same year. Although unconfirmed, this 'sister house' was likely built by the same architect, Milton Campbell. This graceful home has been on Regina's Heritage Holding Bylaw list since 1989.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Cathedral Village