Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
This was the original Munger-Moss Sandwich Shop in the late 1930s. The Munger Moss relocated west to Lenanon in 1946 and the sandwich shop was reopened as the Elbow Inn, operated by Paul and Nadine Thompson in the 1960s. After sitting empty and serving as a residence it was reopened as the Elbow Inn & BBQ Pit. Serving up cold beer, fantastic BBQ and great conversation!
This point of interest is part of the tour: Route 66 Driving Tour