Created By: Northville Historical Society
Built in 1845 by a splinter group of the Presbyterian Church of Northville, it served as a church for only four years. Later, it was used as a school, a township hall, a Salvation Army barracks and as Northville’s library for 70 years. The Northville Historical Society was formed in 1964 to save this building from demolition and it was moved to the Village in 1972. It is available to rent for weddings, parties, and meetings.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Mill Race Village, Northville