Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
This was built in 1942 to provide recreational facilities for soldiers at Fort Leonard Wood. It has a roof truss system unusual in these types of facilities. It was named for Second Lieutenant Daniel L. Nutter of 25th Armored Engineer Battalion, 6th Armored Division. He was posthumously awarded the Distringuished Service cross for heroism in WWII.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Fort Leonard Wood Historic Tour