Created By: Alpharetta Historical Society
Originally the three buildings faced the National Highway, now Old Roswell Road. A brick facade was added in the 1970s. In 1909, John A. Oliver constructed the two-story Oliver warehouse. Prior to 1914, D.P. Waters constructed the Waters warehouse that connected the Oliver and McCollum structures. The McCollum warehouse was built around 1909. The only known elevator in Milton County was installed here and still exists.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Alpharetta Historic Walk