Created By: Olmsted Falls City School District
This train depot was built in 1876 to connect Cleveland and Toledo. It replaced the stop at Columbia Road, which we will see later. The depot was moved to this location in 1909 and carried passengers from Olmsted Falls to Cleveland, on their way to other parts all over the country. Service from this location ended completely in 1960. In 1977, the Cuyahoga Valley & West Shore (CV&WS) Model Railroad Club moved in.
25802 Garfield Ave.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Olmsted Falls Historical Tour