Created By: Students of Tc3
Photographed in 1919.
The way this building was constructed in 1910, with many hardy, loadbearing walls, indicated that it was once intended to become a three-story hotel. Instead, many smaller stores were erected which boasted a range of merchandise comprising of insurance, confections, groceries, electrical tools, and even billiards supplies. The building has changed drastically since then, and it now houses another variety of stores.
This point of interest is part of the tour: History Hike