Created By: Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center
The Rolling Heath School House, circa 1912, is the only existing pre-installation building on Fort Leonard Wood. Grades 1-8 were taught here until 1941 when the government took over the land for the building of Fort Leonard Wood. The building was restored in 1995 and it is used for educational programs throughout the year and is the primary venue for the Cultural Resources Management Program’s annual Missouri Archaeology Month, National Preservation Month and Earth Week activities.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Fort Leonard Wood Historic Tour