Created By: Los Angeles Visionaries Association
Built as a public garage by Harris Realty, this 1923 structure is the oldest remaining part of old Bunker Hill. It was designed by the titans of LA architecture Curlett & Beelman, who also designed the 1926 May Company garage at 6th & Hill. This is the oldest remaining parking garage in all of Los Angeles.
This point of interest is part of the tour: BUNKER HILL: STYLE AND SUITABILITY